At the top of the window, there is a map (graphic mode only).
It looks like a train station map. Each station correspond to a
dialog. The yellow station represent your current location in the
- A white circle (blue outside, white inside)
represent an empty dialog.
Gurus may be used to configure something from scratch or review
a configuration. The white circle tells you immediately what may
- A broken red circle represent a dialog with some invalid input.
The input may have been valid at some point but may become invalid
later while you change some other dialog along the path.
- A blue filled circle represents a filled dialog with valid input.
- A read line represents a meaningless path. The helper won't visit
the dialog along the path because they are not needed.
- A blue line represent a reachable dialog.
At this point, the map is not click-able with the mouse, but this is