- Defining the domains managed by this DNS.
- Reverse mapping
- Setting up a pseudo-domain used to convert
an IP number to a name.
- Instruct the DNS to act as a backup of specific
- Instruct the DNS to use another DNS for other domain
resolution. Useful if a DNS is behind a firewall.
- Add/Edit host information by domain
- Let you pick a domain and then select one of its hosts
or add a new one.
- Add/Edit (quit edit)
- Add information about a single host or sub-domain.
(Same as above except you can enter a fully qualified name
and access/edit its related information without selecting
a domain first).