Default Lease time: If client does not request a lease time period, this
is the lease time, in seconds, that it is given.
Max Lease time: If a client request a lease time, this is the maximum time
it is allowed to request.
- Default Gateways: IP address of the default gateway(s)
- Netmask: Subnet mask for the leased IP address
- Time offset: Difference between current timezone and GMT
- Domainname: Domain name of the computer
- Name servers(DNS): IP Address of the Domain Name Servers
- Host name: Hostname to give to the client (only useful if allocating a single IP address to specific clients).
- Cookie Servers: Used by HTML browsers for cookie storage and reference. See RFC 865
- Log servers: Used by UNIX-based systems for log file storage?
- Print servers: IP Addresses of LPR-based print servers
- Name servers (netbios): IP addresses of WINS or NBNS servers, for NetBIOS name resolution
- Node Type (Netbios): Used by NetBIOS-based computers, for name resolution type.
- Timeservers: IP addresses of NTP time servers.