Module amandaconf: New
- A new module was created by Daniel Mealha Cabrita
<email@example.com> to configure the backup system
Amanda. Check it out.
Module firewall: redirecting to internal hosts
- The inputing rules have been enhanced so one can redirect form traffic
and send it to some hosts. It is using the ip_masq_mfw kernel module.
A new field was added to the form. Before, one could only intercept
traffic and redirect it to some local service on the firewall. Now, the
extra field allows you to redirect to another machine.
This should simplify the old "redir" setup since you do everything from
the same dialog. It allows arbitrary traffic redirection, not just
TCP. Check it out. Not tested much though.
Module grubconf: new
- Thanks to Gustavo Niemeyer
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. we have now a module to configure
Grub. Grub is an alternative to the LILO boot loader.
- The module uses the sysctl utility and /etc/sysctl.conf file to handle
You can also tune the maximum share memory size.
Module liloconf: moved from the core
- LILO configuration used to be in Linuxconf core. It is now a module
called liloconf. It does the same thing as before.
- The module was enhanced. From modules/printer/printer.cc source:
- LPRng support
- PPA drivers properly supported.
Module tcptool: little enhancements
- Some enhancement were made to the interface. Some dialogs are now
popups. The service may be specified either by name of numerically.
More icons from Conectiva
- Conectiva folks have sent more icons. Enjoy!
RedHat 7.0: Some packaging issues
- The packaging has been fixed to support RedHat 7.0. Here are the details:
I intend to continue to compile on a RedHat 6.0 box to provide a
package for RedHat 6.x and 7.0.
setupmod.sh and TLMP
- The setupmod.sh can produce either normal C++ or
- More Hungarian, Spanish, and Portuguese